Nothing you do, no matter how you try, will add to your value. Your value has nothing to do with what you own, the size of your income, where you live, who you know, or how many know you.
Your value is in you. Nothing you do will decrease your value. Your value is yours alone.
You will always be disappointed if you look to others for your value. It is already yours.
Realizing and protecting your value is your responsibility. These affirmations can help. Speak them to yourself.
- Words do not create value.
- Value is in me, not in words others say about me.
- Worth is mine alone, not in what others approve.
- No amount of compliment will add to my value.
- Worth and value are mine in the absence of any words of approval.
- Touch is not my source of value.
- Value is in me, it is mine.
- My approval is in me, not in what others say about me.
- I affirm my own value, it is mine alone.
Write these down and keep them with you. Repeat them to yourself until they become part of you. Then, and only then, keep reading them to yourself.
Your value is yours alone. You already have it. Stop looking.
Time for coffee.